Saturday, February 24, 2018
6:30 p.m – 10 p.m.
DoubleTree by Hilton
1000 NE Multnomah St., Portland
Join us as we celebrate accomplished local artists at “Sweet Taste of the Arts” with fine dining and dancing. Enjoy performances from visual and theatrical artists, and musicians. Our featured performer is vocalist La Rhonda Steele. Enjoy a video of her performance:
This event is a celebration of PassinArt’s 30 year commitment to the arts and culture in our community. We acknowledge those who have not only contributed to the richness of our community but were willing to share your experience and skills to help us all become better in promoting and presenting the arts to our community.
“Sweet Taste of the Arts” will bring together various disciplines from the artistic community to celebrate the contribution African American/Multicultural artists have brought to the cultural landscape of the State of Oregon.
“Sweet Taste of the Arts” blends together the performing and culinary arts which make for a cornucopia of entertainment, award celebrations and scholarship presentations.
Attire is semi-formal to formal (no jeans please).
DISCOUNTED GUEST ROOMS:
Special discounted rates for guest rooms are available.
- Premium Double Queen Guest Room $149
- Standard Guest room $169
Code words: PassinArt Sweet Taste
To reserve guest rooms contact Nicole Balmforth at 503-331-4935.
Please choose an entree and dessert for each guest from the menu below when you purchase your tickets:
- CK Mondavi Cabernet Sauvignon, St. Helens, California
- Montinore Riesling, Willamette Valley, Oregon
- Northwest Salad – wild greens with candied hazelnuts, dried Oregon berries, Rouge River blue cheese, grape tomatoes & English cucumbers, toasted in red wine vinaigrette (gluten free option)
- Crab Stuffed Salmon – brie, lemon beurre blanc, bread crumbs, Yukon gold potato cake, and seasonal vegetables
- Chicken Roulade – stuffed with spinach, caramelized onion, sun dried tomatoes, herbed vegetable couscous, Boursin cream sauce (gluten free option)
- Vegetable Wellington – grilled zucchini, squash peppers, carrots, onions, fresh chevre, tamari, roasted tofu wrapped in feuille de brick over harvest rice and red pepper coulis (vegan option)
- Crème Brulee Cheesecake – creamy New York style custard cheesecake with crème brulee toasted sugar finish
- Guinness Stout Cake – layers of Guinness Stout soaked chocolate cake, filled with rich chocolate mousse and iced with fudge ganache
For more information, call 503-235-8079.
A portion of the ticket price is deductible.