Young and Gifted
In 1996, PassinArt merged with Inner City Youth Company to provide opportunities for children and youth within the North/Northeast community.
PassinArt’s Youth Summer Arts Program will give youth opportunities to:
- Meet and work with industry professionals
- Learn the history of the Black theatre movement
- Thrive in a positive environment to practice the arts
- Gain knowledge of acting, writing, producing, directing, costuming, and stage management
- Find out about education and career opportunities in performing arts
- Work with technology and equipment related to the arts
- Prepare an audition video and a one-sheet bio
- Present a stage production
We will present students with a certificate upon completion.
We modified plans for the 2021 Summer Youth Program to partner with the I AM MORE program. An evidence-based youth empowering, creative-making, leadership-building, and life transformative learning experience for ages 18-24.